- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- “”Tool-less”” modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy “”tool-less”” installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Guard design allows operator to view the blade as it contacts the material
- Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4×8 sheets of plywood
- Aluminum die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16″” at 90° and 2-1/2″” at 45°) can rip 4x material in one pass; can use up to a 13/16″” dado blade
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extended capacity with up to 25″” ripping
- Large on/off switch and easy to read scale for faster adjustments
- Complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade
- 3/8″” x 3/4″” T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Saw blade enclosed underneath the table to protect the blade during transport
- Dead-on cam-locking rip fence and bevel locking handle for fast and easy adjustments
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for a more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- 32T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94948)
- Rip Fence (122740-1)
- Miter Gauge (122838-4)
- Push Stick (416772-1)
- Wrench #5 (783203-8)
- Wrench #19 (781038-1)
- Socket Wrench (782024-5)
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- Two on board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Rips 4X material in one pass
- 1 year warranty
Makita 2705 15 Amp 10″ Jobsite Contractor 10 Inch Table Saw
Makita’s 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. The 2705 combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 amp power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications.
15 AMP Power with New “Tool-less” Blade Guard System
The 2705 is powered by a 15 amp motor that delivers 4,800 rpm with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/2 inches at 45 degrees) can rip 4X material in one pass and can use up to a 6 x 13/16-inch dado blade.
The 2705 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. The two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader allow for through cuts. In addition, the riving knife/spreader adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts–and it adjusts without removing the throat plate.
More Capacity and More Accuracy
The precision machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4 x 8 foot sheets of plywood. Precision adjustment features include a 3/8 x 3/4 inch T-slot miter gauge with grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs. The rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments.
Convenience features include a large on and off switch and an easy-to-read scale for fast adjustments. The saw has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard, and dado blade.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 2705 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. The 2705 is engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10-inch contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the bench top. The 2705 is another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita’s Table Saws
Makita’s table saws deliver shop-quality cuts to the jobsite. The large capacity will rip 4X material in one pass, while the precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. Precision features include a new modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. A durable and portable table saw stand is also available. This versatile table saw is ideal for use at the jobsite or in the shop.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw, 32T carbide-tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, and wrenches.